So Young Park
As a musician, sci-fi and pop culture fan, and lover of world travel, my taste in reading is somewhat eclectic. Although I’ve enjoyed Plato and translated Catullus from the original Latin, nowadays I’m more inclined to read a thriller than Tolstoy, so I’m looking forward to getting back to the
Some of my all-time favorite books include:
– The Crying of Lot 49(Thomas Pynchon)
– The Trial (Franz Kafka)
– Stranger in a Strange Land (Robert Heinlein)
– One Hundred Years of Solitude (Gabriel Garcia Marquez)
– Antarctic Navigation (Elizabeth Arthur)
– Pnin (Vladimir Nabokov)
– The Selfish Gene (Richard Dawkins)
– Video Night in Kathmandu (Pico Iyer)
– In Conquest Born (C.S. Friedman)
and The Star Diaries (Stanislaw Lem).
So Young comes to the reading group as a friend and client of Phil’s. During the day, she’s a senior director at A&E Television.